How to Responsibly Green Your Fleet
The essential guide to selecting vehicles that cut costs, fuel and emissions- We've developed this how-to guide for fleet managers wanting to go green with electric vehicles. In this practical guide, we explain how fleets are identifying which vehicles in their portfolio are best suited for EVs and how to it saves them money. In one example shown, a fleet of 25 vehicles found that 11 of them were better suited to be EVs and saved 16% of costs, reduced fuel usage by 64%, and cut life cycle GHG emissions by 67%.
Some of the topics we cover in this eBook are:
- How to cut waste with good decision-making so that you optimize your fleet's operations
- How to remove the risk of bad decisions by using data from your current vehicles to simulate what you would pay for alternative vehicles
- How to determine whether an electric vehicle will be capable of doing the job in your fleet
Who Needs to Read it?
- Fleet managers considering EVs for their fleet.
- Fleet managers with emissions reduction targets (e.g. municipalities).
- Fleet managers that want to know how to reduce both operating costs and the risk of going over budget.
- Key influencers of EV adoption, particularly in the fleet market.
Know someone who would also benefit from reading it? Share the eBook: