On-Demand: The Truth About Electric Vehicles (EVs) in Cold Weather
We have been gathering real-world data on how EVs are performing in cold weather, and we’d like to share the results with you. Most of us are quickly learning that EV range is impacted in cold weather climates, and we have data to show you how and why it matters to your fleet. Some of the topics we covered in this webinar are:
- How much does EV range actually vary in cold weather, and why?
- How do battery electric vehicles (EVs) compare with plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs)?
- And most importantly, how does all this affect your fleet's operations?
Who Needs to Download it?
- Your fleet currently includes EVs, or you are considering purchasing EVs.
- You need to know how the cold climate will impact the performance of your fleet.
- Private-sector fleet managers, municipalities, utilities, researchers, media.
Know someone who would also benefit from downloading the webinar? Share it: