Announcing the launch of multiple Colorado SmartCharge Reward programs
February 19, 2021
February 19, 2021
Waterloo, Ontario: We are proud to announce the launch of several new Colorado based SmartCharge Rewards programs. These new electric vehicle (EV) pilot programs from the Tri-State Generation and Transmission Association are one-year profiling studies to better understand how EVs are driving and charging in Colorado.
These programs will be accepting participants from six different electric cooperatives from across the state and will include a total of 175 EV drivers. Participants will receive a $100 enrollment bonus along with an easy-to-install telematics device, which collects charging data directly from the vehicle.
This anonymized data, which includes when and where EVs charge, will be analyzed to better understand how EVs impact the existing infrastructure in their area and provide insights for the future as EV adoption increases.
For more information, or for EV owners who are looking to enroll in the program, visit one of the following registration pages to find the program in your area or contact our SmartCharge team at email@example.com.
- Gunnison County Electric Association: fleetcarma.com/smartchargegunnisoncountyelectric
- High West Energy: fleetcarma.com/smartchargehighwestenergy
- Highline Electric Association: fleetcarma.com/smartchargehighlineelectric
- Mountain View Electric Association: fleetcarma.com/smartchargemountainview
- Poudre Valley Rural Electric Association: fleetcarma.com/smartchargepoudrevalleyruralelectric
- San Isabel Electric Association: fleetcarma.com/smartchargepoudrevalleyruralelectric
About Tri-State Generation & Transmission Association:
The Tri-State Generation & Transmission Association is a not-for-profit cooperative power supplier and a mission to provide their member systems a reliable, affordable and responsible supply of electricity in accordance with cooperative principles. They are a cooperative of 45 members, including 42 electric distribution cooperatives and public power districts in four states that together provide power to more than a million electricity consumers across nearly 200,000 square miles of the West.