We’ve been selected as finalists in the Export Awards Ontario #OntarioExportAwards
October 16, 2017
October 16, 2017
We’re pleased to announce that FleetCarma has been selected as a finalist in the 2017 Ontario Export Awards for the category of Transportation Equipment. The Ontario Export Awards are the province’s most prestigious awards paying tribute to the success and innovative approaches of Ontario export companies. The transportation equipment awards recognize companies in this sector who have made an outstanding contribution to the economy in the export of products and services.
To be selected as a finalist, nominees must demonstrate:
- A sound capital base with sufficient working capital to support their export activity
- Significant year-to-year percentage growth in value of export sales or increased sales volume over the past year
- Ability to overcome obstacles or other unique challenges in entering new international market
- Quality of their export plan through use of innovation and strategies to promote brand awareness in their new market(s)
- Notable growth in their overall business as a direct result of entering that new international marketplace
The awards ceremony brings together senior executives from Ontario’s most innovative and experienced businesses. Along with national recognition as an Ontario export leader, finalists and winners receive numerous benefits including
Finalists are honoured at the Gala Awards, Tuesday, November 21, 2017, to receive recognition as one of Ontario’s top exporters before senior executives and leaders from Ontario’s export community.
Marketing Manager, EV Ecosystem at FleetCarma, a division of Geotab. SmartCharge Platform – Enable clean, reliable and affordable power for all homes by integrating electric vehicles with the grid.