We’re on a mission to cut fleet costs, reduce emissions and improve fuel efficiency.
It’s astounding, in 2015, New York City’s fleet vehicles burned nearly 29.2 million gallons of fuel, accounting for 4% of New York City’s on-road GHG emissions. That’s comparable to having an 80 MW coal power plant operating in Central Park.
Municipal fleets, like that of The City of Atlanta, began greening after it was found their fleet contributed upwards of 5.5% of the total emissions footprint. The City of Toronto in Ontario, Canada has reduced greenhouse gas emissions by 10% across a 4,000 vehicle fleet with a Green Fleet Plan.
Emissions aren’t the only reason for sustainability planning, municipal fleets could stand to save big by going green. Electric vehicles, part of a green fleet plan, will save taxpayers in Los Angeles about 40% in fleet operating costs. Large Cities make compelling cases, but smaller municipalities may have more to gain from a green fleet plan.
We’re helping small and large fleets cut costs and emissions by making the same fleet greening technology used by large cities available to all fleets.
Clean Fleet Accelerator information webinars are available across several states and provinces to help all municipalities uncover hidden opportunities to improve fleet operations.
The Clean Fleet Accelerator helps municipal fleets:
- Benchmark fleet performance
- Build a low-carbon vehicle transition plan
- Improve driver behavior and safety
- Right-size and increase utilization of existing assets
- Evaluate fleet performance on an annual basis
- Trial fleet management software
Register for your Clean fleet Accelerator information Webinar:
- Canada – July 18th, 2018 at 11:00 AM ADT & 11:00 AM PDT
- California – Wed, Jul 11, 2018 11:00 AM PDT
- Connecticut – Tue, Jul 24, 2018 11:00 AM EDT
- Massachusetts – Tue, Jul 24, 2018 11:00 AM EDT
- Michigan – Thu, Jul 12, 2018 11:00 AM EDT
- New York – Thu, Jul 19, 2018 11:00 AM EDT
- Washington – Tue, Jul 10, 2018 11:00 AM PDT