Steps to secure vehicle research funding
We cover all of the key steps you should consider before applying.
The battle to secure research funding is becoming increasingly difficult, with a limited number of funding opportunities and a growing number of researchers fighting for them. So when a suitable grant does come up, it’s vital that you know about it immediately, and that you carry out the necessary preparation and planning to give your project the best chance of success.
In this guide:
– A list of possible funding resources for vehicle research.
– Why research pays off for grant applicants.
– Gathering information about grant organizations.
– Making your application easier to read.
– Ensure your methodology is watertight.
– Establishing detailed timelines, and a budget.