Why Carsharing Companies are Perfectly Positioned to Adopt Electric Vehicles
Be confident that the vehicle deployments you make will deliver a positive ROI.
With an environmentally conscious user base, short distance traveled, and locations in large urban centers, carsharing companies should be taking full advantage of electric vehicles. This guide includes an overview of the industry, customer demographics, the suitability of EVs for carsharing, marketing potential of a green fleet, and more.
In this guide:
– Carshare user demographics
– Business memberships
– Replacing ICE vehicles
– Suitability of EVs for car sharing
– Taking a harder line on EV adoption
– EVSA for carsharing fleets
– Building a charging infrastructure
– Green Marketing Potential